[Gluster-users] Tons of dht: Found anomalies in (null)

Artem Russakovskii archon810 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:56:52 UTC 2020

I think there's something else going on here. Our gluster setup is 4x1
replicate, and there should be no such discrepancies and missing unsynced
data. In my experience the replication part of gluster works very well and
all files replicate correctly to all 4 servers.

Yet a single ls could run for 20 minutes and run into thousands of these
log messages. I think this is worth investigating and fixing. Perhaps it's
some super tiny metadata changes, or the files are there, and this metadata
sync is taking up all this extra time and CPU? I'd love to help diagnose
and fix this.

Sincerely,
Artem

--