[Gluster-users] Gluster 6.8 & debian

Sheetal Pamecha spamecha at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 13:23:51 UTC 2020

Hi Hubert,

This time we triggered the automation scripts for package building instead
of doing it manually. It seems this is a bug in the script that all lib
packages are excluded.
Thanks for trying and pointing it out. We are working to resolve this. I
will update the package once build is complete.

Regards,
Sheetal Pamecha