[Gluster-users] Gluster datacenter internet link was down

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Fri Mar 20 14:06:24 UTC 2020

Hi,

it seems that the datacenter (RDU2) where we host most of the infra did
lose internet connection for around 1h (from 12h50 UTC to 14h00 UTC).
While I followed IT efforts, I suspect they did hit a bug while doing a
routine change.

Most of the infra was affected (mail, review, jenkins, download).

All is back in order now, but I suspect the jenkins jobs failed since
the main server lost internet.

--
Michael Scherer / He/Il/Er/Él
Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure