[Gluster-users] Reliable Geo-Replication

Felix Kölzow felix.koelzow at gmx.de
Fri Jun 19 12:41:39 UTC 2020

Dear Gluster-Users,

as I am seeing some issues with the geo-replication, I would like to
collect some more

user experience and workarounds if issues occur.

Some workarounds are already documented, but that seems to be not
detailed enough.

So I would like to know how reliable is your geo-replication setup and
what are you doing

if issues occor, like:

- sync is not completed

- deleted files on the master are not going to be deleted on the slave side

- how to trigger full resync with checksums and how to monitor the progress

- ...

So let's try to get a more comprehensive documentation w.r.t. geo-rep.

That's all right now.

Regards,

Felix