[Gluster-users] State of Gluster project

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Wed Jun 17 05:03:35 UTC 2020

17.06.2020 08:59, Artem Russakovskii пишет:
> It may be stable, but it still suffers from performance issues, which
> the team is working on. But nevertheless, I'm curious if maybe Ceph
> has those problem sorted by now.

Dunno, we run gluster on small clusters, kvm and gluster on the same hosts.

There were plans to use ceph on dedicated server next year, but budget
cut because you don't want to buy our oil for $120 ;-)

Anyway, in our tests ceph is faster, this is why we wanted to use it,
but not migrate from gluster.