[Gluster-users] Issues with replicated gluster volume

ahemad shaik ahemad_shaik at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 13:11:38 UTC 2020

 Hi,
the down time is not short or medium in my case, I have followed the documentation and shared all details as well. couldn't find what can make the replica volume high available at client, when one of the node is down. I am not able to access mount point at client until the node is up. if we keep the node shutdown for 12 hours, gluster volume or mount point at client is not accessible for same period of time.
Please help on making the gluster volume available at client when one of the node is not available with replicated volume.
Thanks,
Ahemad