[Gluster-users] GlusterFS over multiples HDD

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 16:34:40 UTC 2020

Anyway in raid1+spare  on a replica 2  volume you will be using 6 disks  in total.
It  will  be more optimal to get all those  disks  in 'replica 3' or 'replica 3  arbiter 1' (for the arbiter it would be optimal  to have a small ssd and the data disks for tge actual data).

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 30 юли 2020 г. 19:32:32 GMT+03:00, Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com> написа: