[Gluster-users] GlusterFS over multiples HDD

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Tue Jul 28 21:10:44 UTC 2020

ZFS isn’t that resource intensive, although it does like RAM.

But why not just add additional bricks? Gluster is kind of built to use disks as bricks, and rely on gluster replication to provide redundancy in the data. Either replication or distribute-replication can provide protection against disk failures.