[Gluster-users] Recovery when 2 of 3 servers goes down!

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:38:23 UTC 2020

Yes Artem! That's it!
I used the following commands and everything works as expected with 3 nodes:

gluster volume create VMS proxmox01:/DATA/vms

gluster vol start VMS
gluster vol status VMS

gluster peer probe proxmox02
gluster volume add-brick VMS replica 2 proxmox02:/DATA/vms

gluster vol status VMS
gluster vol info VMS

gluster peer probe proxmox03
gluster volume add-brick VMS replica 3 proxmox03:/DATA/vms

gluster vol set VMS cluster.heal-timeout 60
gluster volume heal VMS enable
gluster vol set VMS cluster.quorum-reads false
gluster vol set VMS cluster.quorum-count 1

Thanks for you replay

Cheers

---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira