[Gluster-users] Issues with replicated gluster volume

Nikhil Ladha nladha at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 10:59:50 UTC 2020

Hi Ahemad,

A few days back, you had some issue with the replicate volumes and you had
a log like this

``[2020-06-16 07:19:27.418884] E [MSGID: 101097]
[xlator.c:218:xlator_volopt_dynload] 0-xlator: dlsym(xlator_api) missing:
/usr/lib64/glusterfs/7.5/rpc-transport/socket.so: undefined symbol:
xlator_api``

present in the glusterd.log file. So, I just want to clarify which steps
you followed that led to such a log, as it was not reproducible by me. On
running a few common gluster commands like create, start, stop, status. If
there is any other configuration that you made in the volume or performed
any other operation, then please let me know.

Regards
Nikhil Ladha