[Gluster-users] Setup GlusterFS geo-replication between Ubuntu server and CentOS server

Duc To Ho duc.to.ho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:25:57 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Recently I need to setup GlusterFS geo-replication between Ubuntu server
and CentOs server. I setup following the guideline and everything was fine,
checking with "gluster volume geo-replication gvol0 dev-3-15:gvol0 status"
command returns me the info with Active status. But then when I started
copying data to the master node, I got Exception error in log and status
has become Faulty.

I tried to set up the same in both CentOs-CentOs and Ubuntu-Ubuntu and
there is no such issue.

I wonder if anyone has set up the same case CentOS-Ubuntu and feedback if
it is OK or had a similar issue and hopefully, the solution for it?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,
Duc

<nnlong at gmail.com>