[Gluster-users] Official Bugzilla?

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 13:03:45 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 6:46 AM lejeczek <peljasz at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> hi guys,
>
> where those of use who run gluster from(via) EPEL repo

glusterfs rpms aren't in EPEL, and haven't been for something like six or
seven years.

Perhaps you meant from the CentOS Storage SIG repo?

> should go to report bugs?

https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues

If you're really still running glusterfs from old EPEL RPMs then you're
running a very very old version of gluster and you should upgrade to
something more recent. I can pretty much guarantee any bugs in something
that old have been fixed in a newer version.