[Gluster-users] healing does not heal

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Tue Jan 7 13:11:48 UTC 2020

On 07/01/20 4:38 pm, lejeczek wrote:

> 3. These files which the brick/replica shows appear to exist on only
> that very brick/replica:
Right, so the mknods are failing on the other 2 bricks (as seen from the
log) when selfheal is trying to recreate it.

> 4. I do not see, on the brick/replica in question, mknod_cbk() with
> "server" anywhere in the logs.
That is strange. Can you nevertheless check using gdb if
server4_0_mknod() and  server4_mknod_cbk() is being hit on any one of
the bricks where the file is missing? Can you also provide the stat
output of ./HA-halfspeed-LXC/rootfs/var/lib/gssproxy/default.sock on
rider-ring8?