[Gluster-users] Advice for running out of space on a replicated 4-brick gluster

Artem Russakovskii archon810 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 21:27:12 UTC 2020

Hi Strahil,

Actually, I'd be attaching the additional block storage to the same hosts,
just under different mounts, that's why in my replies, I referenced
servers1 through 4, and there would be no servers 5-8.

server1:brick1 server2:brick2 server3:brick3 server4:brick4
server1:brick5 server2:brick6 server3:brick7 server4:brick8

So no peer probe needed, and the backup can still go to the same machine,
just with the new brick selected. Good to know.

I'll test all of this, but it looks trivial in retrospect. Hope it doesn't
bite us in the butt!

Thanks, all.

Sincerely,
Artem