[Gluster-users] Low performance of Gluster

Felix Kölzow felix.koelzow at gmx.de
Wed Feb 19 11:36:58 UTC 2020

Dear Mark,

we have also a gluster 3 node setup with a replica-3-volume which is
exported via cifs, and two dispersed volumes which

are exported via cifs and fuse. As already known, the small file
performance could be better. Larger file performance is ok.

We have similar volume options reconfigured.

Could you provide more information, e.g. workload and file size and your
disk setup would be nice to know.

Regards,

Felix