[Gluster-users] NFS clients show missing files while gluster volume rebalanced

Erik Jacobson erik.jacobson at hpe.com
Tue Feb 11 00:14:36 UTC 2020

Closing the loop in case someone does a search on this...

I have an update. I am getting some time on 1,000 node soon so I have
started to validate jumping to gluster 7.2 on my small lab machine.

I switched the packages to my own build of gluster 7.2 with gnfs.
I re-installed my leader node (gluster/gnfs servers) and created
the volumes the same way as before. This includes heavy cache
optimization for the NFS services volume.

I can no longer duplicate this problem on gluster 7.2. I was able to
duplicate rebalance troubles on NFS clients every time on gluster
4.1.6.

I do have a couple questions on some rebalance errors, which I will send
in a separate email.

Erik