[Gluster-users] Geo-replication force active server

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Thu Aug 27 03:59:59 UTC 2020

Hello,

We have geo-replication, and one of the nodes on the primary side (in
mirror replication with the other primary nodes), is acting a little badly.
These have been mentioned in other emails to the list about high CPU usage
and not closing log files.

At the moment it's hard to tell whether the problems are because this is
the active geo-replication push node, or if it's something else to do with
the server it's running on.

How can we force a particular node to be the active geo-replication push
node?

If we can make a different node the push and the problems move too, then we
know it's geo-replication and not the server that's the problem.

Thanks in advance,

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics Limited
http://voisonics.com/