[Gluster-users] Monitoring tools for GlusterFS

Sachidananda Urs sacchi at kadalu.io
Fri Aug 21 14:36:27 UTC 2020

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 4:07 AM Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sachidananda!
> I am trying to use the latest release of gstatus, but when I cut off one
> of the nodes, I get timeout...

I tried to reproduce, but couldn't. How did you cut off the node? I killed
all the gluster processes on one of the nodes and I see this.
You can see one of the bricks is shown as offline. And nodes are 2/3. Can
you please tell me the steps to reproduce the issue.

root at master-node:/mnt/gluster/movies# gstatus -a

Cluster:

         Nodes: 2/3                      Volumes: 1/1

Volumes:

          snap-1                   Replicate          Started (PARTIAL) -
1/2 Bricks Up

                                                      Capacity: (12.02%
used) 5.00 GiB/40.00 GiB (used/total)

                                                      Self-Heal:

slave-1:/mnt/brick1/snapr1/r11
(7 File(s) to heal).

                                                      Snapshots: 2

                                                         Name:
snap_1_today_GMT-2020.08.15-15.39.10

  Created On: 2020-08-15 15:39:10 +0000

                                                         Name:
snap_2_today_GMT-2020.08.15-15.39.20

  Created On: 2020-08-15 15:39:20 +0000

                                                      Bricks:

                                                         Distribute Group 1:

slave-1:/mnt/brick1/snapr1/r11
  (Online)

slave-2:/mnt/brick1/snapr2/r22
  (Offline)

                                                      Quota: Off

                                                      Note:
glusterd/glusterfsd is down in one or more nodes.

                                                            Sizes might not
be accurate.

root at master-node:/mnt/gluster/movies#