[Gluster-users] Kadalu

Volker Dormeyer vd at d7informatics.de
Thu Aug 20 19:57:49 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The more I read on kadalu the more questions I have, please tell me, if
this is the wrong place to ask about kadalu.

When I use the external mode to access Gluster, I need to specify a
Gluster node, but what happend to my service if this node is not
reachable anymore. Or what does happen in general as soon as this node
fails?

Can I run the Gluster services together with kadalu on a Kubernetes
cluster and provide storage to a second Kubernetes cluster without local
storage?

Thank you,
Volker