[Gluster-users] Monitoring tools for GlusterFS

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 05:21:26 UTC 2020

Usually sharding is used for that purpose. Each shard is of a fixed size.

For details: https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_gluster_storage/3.3/html/configuring_red_hat_virtualization_with_red_hat_gluster_storage/chap-hosting_virtual_machine_images_on_red_hat_storage_volumes

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 14 август 2020 г. 17:08:57 GMT+03:00, Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com> написа: