[Gluster-users] gluster over vdo, problem with gfapi

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 13:50:21 UTC 2020

Libgfapi brings far better performance , but qemu has some limitations.

If it works on FUSE , but not on libgfapi -> it seems obvious.

Have you tried to connect from C7 to the Gluster TSP via libgfapi.

Also,  is SELINUX in enforcing or not ?

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 12 август 2020 г. 16:34:26 GMT+03:00, Satheesaran Sundaramoorthi <sasundar at redhat.com> написа: