[Gluster-users] Monitoring tools for GlusterFS
adrianquintero at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 05:09:38 UTC 2020
I've had the same questions and some of the community friends were kind
enough to send me a few things to look for
However as you have stated it would be interesting to know exactly how to
monitor the healing process.
A friend mentioned some things we should monitor from a
Gluster's perspective but not limited to:
- Thin LVM (pool should never get full)
- Number of snapshots
- Quotas (both inodes and total size)
- GeoRep Status
- Gluster brick status (2 out of 3 down and it's an outage for ' replica
- Pending Heals
- Errors in Gluster brick logs can indicate FS issues
- Errors in other Gluster logs
As for the resources used please look at
it has helped me quite a bit.
If you find out about the healing process and how to monitor it , please
let me know.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users