[Gluster-users] Two VMS as arbiter...

Computerisms Corporation bob at computerisms.ca
Wed Aug 5 02:47:05 UTC 2020

Hi Gilberto,

My understanding is there can only be one arbiter per replicated set.  I
don't have a lot of practice with gluster, so this could be bad advice,
but the way I dealt with it on my two servers was to use 6 bricks as
distributed-replicated (this is also relatively easy to migrate to 3
servers if that happens for you in the future):

Server1     Server2
brick1      brick1.5
arbiter1.5  brick2
brick2.5    arbiter2.5