[Gluster-users] Fwd: Gluster meetup: India

Sunny Kumar sunkumar at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 05:19:12 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sunny Kumar <sunkumar at redhat.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: Gluster meetup: India
testing and production of RHGS <rhgs-devel at redhat.com>, storage-eng
<storage-eng at redhat.com>, RHS team in Bangalore
<storage-blr at redhat.com>

Thanks everyone for making this meetup successful! It was a great
event and total participation was 40+. People who joined meetup in
person had a chance to grab gluster goodies.

We started meetup with Atin's talk on current status of gluster. In
second session Yaniv talked about possible candidates of features
landing in Gluster X. 3rd session where Aravinda and Amar talked about
KaDalu (Rethinking gluster management) followed by a demo by Aravinda
on Gluster Dashboard experiment.

We concluded meetup with discussion around user story and migration
from gerrit to github.  I found all session interesting and
informative.

Please find recording of session here[1]. It is divided into 4
separate chapters (sessions).

[1].https://bluejeans.com/s/rotg2

/sunny