[Gluster-users] Question About Stable Versions

Timothy Orme torme at ancestry.com
Mon Sep 16 23:54:34 UTC 2019

Hi All,

New to gluster, and was getting a little bit lost in the docs trying to figure out what the de-facto stable version is.  I see there is a relatively new release cycle, and there are versions 4,5,6 and 7 that are listed as being maintained.   I had tried using a couple versions of 6 though, and ran into some issues, and ended up reverting back to 4.1.  Is there a recommended version that is suited for production?

Thanks!
Tim