[Gluster-users] Transport Endpoint Not Connected When Writing a Lot of Files

Amar Tumballi amarts at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 06:13:14 UTC 2019

'Transport endpoint not connected' (ie, ENOTCONN) comes when the n/w
connection is not established between client and the server. I recommend
checking the logs for particular reason. Specially the brick (server side)
logs will have some hints on this.

About the crash, we treat it as a bug. Considering there is no specific
backtrace, or logs shared with the email, it is hard to tell if it is
already fixed in higher version or not.

Considering you are in 4.1.8 version, and there are many releases done
after that, upgrading also can be an option.

Regards,
Amar