[Gluster-users] Reg Performance issue in GlusterFS

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Mon Oct 7 06:05:12 UTC 2019

Hi Pratik,

What's the version of gluster you're running?

Also, what would help is the volume profile output. Here's what you should
do to capture it:
# gluster volume profile <volname> start
# run_your_workload
# gluster volume profile <volname> info > brick-profile.out

And attach brick-profile.out here.

-Krutika