[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Modifying gluster's logging mechanism

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 03:20:37 UTC 2019

This is definitely a good start. In fact the experiment you have done which
indicates a 20% improvement of run time perf with out logger does put this
work for a ‘worth a try’ category for sure. The only thing we need to be
mindful here is the ordering of the logs to be provided, either through a
tool or the logger itself taking care of it.

--Atin