[Gluster-users] "Transport endpoint is not connected" error + long list of files to be healed

Ashish Pandey aspandey at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 19:05:56 UTC 2019

Hi Mauro,

Yes, it will take time to heal these files and time depends on the number of file/dir you have created and the amount of data you have written while the
bricks were down.

YOu can just run following command and keep observing that the count is changing or not -

gluster volume heal tier2 info | grep entries

---
Ashish