[Gluster-users] Performance drop when upgrading from 3.8 to 6.5

Strahil hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 06:12:18 UTC 2019

Hm... This seems to be cluster-wide effect than a single brick.

In order to make things faster, can you remount (mount -o remount,noatime,nodiratime /gluster_brick/<brick>) on all bricks in the same volume and take the test again ?

I think I saw your gluster bricks are mounted without these options.

Also, are you using XFS  as brick FS?

Best Regards,