[Gluster-users] GlusterFS on ZFS

Cody Hill cody at platform9.com
Wed May 1 17:42:40 UTC 2019

Thanks Amar.

I’m going to see what kind of performance I get with just ZFS cache using Intel Optane and RaidZ10 with 12x drives.
If this performs better than AWS GP2, I’m good. If not I’ll look into dmcache.

Has anyone used bcache? Have any experience there?

Thank you,
Cody Hill  |  Director of Technology  |  Platform9
Direct: (650) 567-3107
cody at platform9.com <mailto:cody at platform9.com> |  Platform9.com <http://platform9.com/> | Public Calendar <http://pf9.io/ch-cal>