[Gluster-users] read-only glusterfs volume mount on a virtual machine

Mauro Tridici mauro.tridici at cmcc.it
Mon May 27 08:53:22 UTC 2019

Dear Users,

anyone of us could help me to identify the right way to export a gluster volume (or some directories of it) in read-only access to a specific IP address (assigned to a virtual machine)?

At this moment, the volume is already mounted on 3 other client servers (in RW mode) using glusterfs native client.
Now, I would like to add a new read-only client but without specifying RO mode in /etc/fstab file on the client virutal machine: i would like to set RO access mode from gluster server side. Is it possible?

Thank you in advance,
Mauro