[Gluster-users] Proposal: Changes in Gluster Community meetings

FNU Raghavendra Manjunath rabhat at redhat.com
Tue May 21 15:13:18 UTC 2019

Today's meeting will happen couple of hours from now. i.e. 1PM EST at (
https://bluejeans.com/486278655)

I am not able to see the meeting in my calendar. I am not sure whether this
is the case just for me or is it not visible to others as well.
Either way, I will be waiting at the above mentioned bluejeans link.

Regards,
Raghavendra