[Gluster-users] Cannot see all data in mount

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 21:48:20 UTC 2019

 It seems that I got confused.So you see the files on the bricks (servers) , but not when you mount glusterfs on the clients ?
If so - this is not the sharding feature as it works the opposite way.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov
    В четвъртък, 16 май 2019 г., 0:35:04 ч. Гринуич+3, Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl> написа:

 Op 15-05-19 om 15:45 schreef Nithya Balachandran:
> Hi Paul,
>
> A few questions:
> Which version of gluster are you using?

On the server and some clients: glusterfs 4.1.2
On a new client: glusterfs 5.5

> Did this behaviour start recently? As in were the contents of that
> directory visible earlier?

This directory was normally used in the headoffice, and there is direct
access to the files without Glusterfs. So I don't know.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://www.vandervlis.nl/