[Gluster-users] Meeting Details on footer of the gluster-devel and gluster-user mailing list

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Tue May 7 18:37:27 UTC 2019

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 11:15 AM FNU Raghavendra Manjunath <rabhat at redhat.com>
wrote:

> + 1 to this.

I have updated the footer of gluster-devel. If that looks ok, we can extend
it to gluster-users too.

In case of a month with 5 Tuesdays, we can skip the 5th Tuesday and always
stick to the first 4 Tuesdays of every month. That will help in describing
the community meeting schedule better. If we want to keep the schedule
running on alternate Tuesdays, please let me know and the mailing list
footers can be updated accordingly :-).

> There is also one more thing. For some reason, the community meeting is
> not visible in my calendar (especially NA region). I am not sure if anyone
> else also facing this issue.

I did face this issue. Realized that we had a meeting today and showed up
at the meeting a while later but did not see many participants. Perhaps,
the calendar invite has to be made a recurring one.

Thanks,
Vijay