[Gluster-users] Posting a set of conversations around troubleshooting Gluster

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Thu May 2 02:51:18 UTC 2019

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3L6fB93mBs&list=PLUjCssFKEMhXvdC3kgsi_1dyHOCxpwbhJ>
is the link to the play list. We are at this point 2 episodes in.

I'd like to (a) keep this first pass as basic introduction to
troubleshooting (b) focus on the components which seem complicated
enough.

Requesting for feedback on which components we should cover next.
Please reply to this thread. Additionally, as an administrator/user,
if you have a set of scripts/tools which you use to troubleshoot and
would like to talk about them, let me know and we will set up a
conversation.