[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Improve stability between SMB/CTDB and Gluster (together with Samba Core Developer)

Günther Deschner gdeschne at redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 14:58:43 UTC 2019

Hello,

just a quick heads-up, during this week pretty much all Samba engineers
are busy attending the SambaXP conference in Germany, in addition there
was a public holiday in India also this week. Not sure about the general
availability tomorrow, I would propose to look for a date maybe next week.

Thanks,
Guenther