[Gluster-users] ncreased latency causes rapid decrease of ftp transfer from/to glusterfs filesystem

Strahil hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 08:04:51 UTC 2019

I have only  used one them, but I doubt you need to stop the volume to take effect.

Keep in mind that there are  a lot of options to play with.
Check the following page for description of the option and expected effects:
https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Managing%20Volumes/

I would recommend you to start with a small test volume before implementing the changes on prod.

Best Regards,