[Gluster-users] increased latency causes rapid decrease of ftp transfer from/to glusterfs filesystem

Strahil hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 07:44:22 UTC 2019

Hi Peter,

I'm using gluster with ovirt and my settings are more leaning towards data safety.

I think you can check the gluster volume tions with 'performance' in it.
I guess you can check: 'performance.write-behind-window-size' ,  'performance.cache-size' , 'performance.flush-behind' & 'performance.stat-prefetch'  options.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov