[Gluster-users] change voulme type replica 3 to a distributed replicated volume

Ernest Clyde A. Chua ernestclyde at sav25.com
Mon Jul 22 09:13:49 UTC 2019

Good day everyone,
Currently we have a replica of 3 servers at the near future it will reach
its maximum capacity and we are planning to add 1 server to increase the
capacity by changing the current volume type to distributed replicated.

can you give me some guide or instructions on how i can accomplish this.

Thanks.

The entire content of this email message and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity named as addressee and recipient. If you have received it by mistake, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy, disseminate or show it to anyone. Make sure to immediately notify the sender by email and follow with its deletion from your system. This email may contain personal information thus unauthorized dissemination, reproduction, or processing of information is strictly prohibited and subject to the Republic Act No. 10173 also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012. By replying to this email containing any personal information, you agree to comply with the Privacy Act and therefore gives consent to SAV25 Data Systems for the processing of personal data included in your email reply. SAV25 Data Systems cannot be held responsible for the content of this email, nor can it be responsible for the consequences of the act
 ions taken based on the information we have provided in this email unless otherwise subsequently confirmed by SAV25 Data Systems the information found in email in writing. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet although SAV25 Data Systems have put efforts into ensuring that the message is error and virus-free. Therefore, the recipient should check the email for threats with proper software, as the sender does not accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email.