[Gluster-users] "du" and "df -hT" commands output mismatch

Mauro Tridici mauro.tridici at cmcc.it
Fri Jul 19 12:12:30 UTC 2019

Hi Hari,

thank you very much for the fast answer.
I think that the we will try to solve the issue disabling and enabling quota.
So, if I understand I have to do the following actions:

- save on my notes the current quota limits;
- disable quota using "gluster volume quota /tier2 disable” command;
- wait a while for the crawl (question: how can I understand that crawl is terminated!? how logn should I wait?);
- enable quota using  "gluster volume quota /tier2 enable”;
- set again the previous quota limits.

Is this correct?

Many thanks for your support,
Mauro