[Gluster-users] Data Rate and Files transfered in Geo Replication

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Tue Jul 16 13:07:06 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-07-16 at 13:24 +0530, deepu srinivasan wrote:
> Hi Users
> Is there a way to know the stats of geo-replication like the transfer
> rate, amount of data and number of the file transferred in Geo-
> Replication?

Last synced time column in status output represents the time till data
is synced to Slave from Master. Sync performance metrics are not yet
available(Issue: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/515)

> Also, can I know the estimated time left for a checkpoint?

Checkpoint time - Last synced time(in status output) will provide
pending sync. But estimated time left is not yet available.

--
regards
Aravinda