[Gluster-users] Geo-replication does not send filesystem changes

Pasechny Alexey Pasechny at iskrauraltel.ru
Fri Jul 5 15:22:03 UTC 2019

Thank you for reply Kotresh!

I found the root of the issue. I started over geo-rep setup and erased the geo-replication.indexing on Master.
Replication worked fine if gluster volume is mounted natively or via nfs-ganesha server.
But when I tried to make a change on a brick locally it did not go to Slave node.

# mount | grep zdata
zdata on /zdata type zfs (rw,nosuid,noexec,noatime,xattr,noacl)
zdata/cicd on /zdata/cicd type zfs (rw,nosuid,noexec,noatime,xattr,posixacl)

Then I mounted glusterfs locally and local changes started to go to Slave node too.

BR, Alexey