[Gluster-users] Extremely low performance - am I doing somethingwrong?

Dmitry Filonov filonov at hkl.hms.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 3 19:16:45 UTC 2019

Well, if your network is limited to 100MB/s then it doesn't matter if
storage is capable of doing 300+MB/s.
But 15 MB/s is still way less than 100 MB/s

P.S. just tried on my gluster and found out that am getting ~15MB/s on
replica 3 volume on SSDs and... 2MB/s on replica 3 volume on HDDs.
Something to look at next week.

--
Dmitry Filonov
Linux Administrator