[Gluster-users] ls slow on a GlusterFS mounted filesystem

Milos Cuculovic cuculovic at mdpi.com
Wed Jul 3 08:24:52 UTC 2019

Any idea?

- Kindest regards,

Milos Cuculovic
IT Manager

---
MDPI AG
Postfach, CH-4020 Basel, Switzerland
Office: St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 35
Fax +41 61 302 89 18
Email: cuculovic at mdpi.com
Skype: milos.cuculovic.mdpi

Disclaimer: The information and files contained in this message are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify me and delete this message from your system. You may not copy this message in its entirety or in part, or disclose its contents to anyone.