[Gluster-users] Access to Servers hangs after stop one server...

Diego Remolina dijuremo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:42:49 UTC 2019

Glusterfs needs quorum, so if you have two servers and one goes down, there
is no quorum, so all writes stop until the server comes back up. You can
add a third server as an arbiter which does not store data in the bricks,
but still uses some minimal space (to keep metadata for the files).

HTH,

DIego