[Gluster-users] Can't write to volume using vim/nano

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:44:17 UTC 2019

Check permissions on the mount. I have multiple dozens of systems
mounting 18 "exports" using fuse and it works for multiple user
read/write based on user access permissions to the mount point space.
/home is mounted for 150+ users plus another dozen+ lab storage spaces.
I do manage user access with freeIPA across all systems to keep things
consistent.
On Wed, 2019-01-23 at 19:31 -0200, Lindolfo Meira wrote:
> Am I missing something here? A mere write operation, using vim or
> nano, cannot be performed on a gluster volume mounted over fuse! What
> gives?
> Lindolfo Meira, MScDiretor Geral, Centro Nacional de
> SupercomputaçãoUniversidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul+55 (51)
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/