[Gluster-users] Samba+Gluster: Performance measurements for small files

David Spisla spisla80 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:09:32 UTC 2019

Hello Amar,
thank you for the advice. We already use nl-cache option and a bunch of
other settings. At the moment we try the samba-vfs-glusterfs plugin to
access a gluster volume via samba. The performance increase now.
Additionally we are looking for some performance measurements to compare
with. Maybe someone in the community also does performance tests. Does
Redhat has some official reference measurement?

Regards
David Spisla