[Gluster-users] java application crushes while reading a zip file

Amar Tumballi Suryanarayan atumball at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 06:00:42 UTC 2019

Dmitry,

Thanks for the detailed updates on this thread. Let us know how your
'production' setup is running. For much smoother next upgrade, we request
you to help out with some early testing of glusterfs-6 RC builds which are
expected to be out by Feb 1st week.

Also, if it is possible for you to automate the tests, it would be great to
have it in our regression, so we can always be sure your setup would never
break in future releases.

Regards,
Amar

Amar Tumballi (amarts)