[Gluster-users] [External] Re: Self Heal Confusion

Brett Holcomb biholcomb at l1049h.com
Fri Jan 4 22:24:07 UTC 2019

I wrote a script to search the output of gluster volume heal projects
info, picks the brick I gave it and then deletes any of the files
listed that actually exist in .glusterfs/dir1/dir2.  I did this on the
first host which had 85 pending and that cleared them up so I'll do it
via ssh on the other two servers.

Hopefully that will clear it up and glusterfs will be happy again.

Thanks everyone for the help.